Gutters protect the base of your home from rainwater. The excess flow of water is channeled away from the foundation or basement to keep the immediate area from flooding or the water from splashing against the outside surface. Conventional gutters are pieced together in sections that overlap one another. The entire system is installed piece by piece around the edge of the roof.
While this method of gutter installation is popular, it's also proven to be a hassle within a relatively short period. Heavy rains and high winds beat upon sectioned gutters and eventually pull them apart. The slightest opening between two sections can cause a significant leak and defeat the purpose of the gutter system.
The Solution: Seamless Gutters
With all the problems that sectioned gutters can present, contractors are now turning to seamless gutters. There are numerous benefits to installing seamless gutters on a roofing system. Some of the most notable include:
- Leak Reduction. Where there are no seams there are no leaks. Seamless gutters are connected and reinforced only at the corners where the drains are placed.
- Attractive Design. Sectioned seams are unsightly. They detract from the overall design of the home. Seamless gutters have a smooth design with no lines and no sections.
- Easy Installation. Seamless Gutters require less labor, thus lower labor costs.
- Design Options. Seamless gutters are finished with a baked-on enamel. They are available in numerous finishes, colors, textures, and patterns.
- Home Protection. When you have your seamless gutters professionally installed, you can count on exceptional protection from the entire gutter system.
How Are Seamless Gutters Installed
Before your seamless gutters are installed, a contractor will arrive on-site to take measurements of your entire roof. Each section is precisely measured to determine the length of the gutter. The seamless gutters are then delivered to your home and cut to size on-site. A single piece can span the length of your roof regardless of how long it is. The corners are adjoined and reinforced. Your gutters are now ready for the next rainfall. The installation process is fast and simple.
If you are looking for a gutter installation contractor in Woodbury or the surrounding Minnesota area, then contact The Construction Group at (651) 731-5857 or message us on our contact page.