Think about all of the magical memories you’ve made over the years in your kitchen. It’s the place you go to begin your day, warming up your spirit with a cup of hot coffee before stepping out to face the day.
Your kitchen table is a gathering place for loved ones from homework help and jigsaw puzzles to loving advice and intimate conversations over late-night snacks. Whether you’re an aspiring chef who finds fulfillment in a beautifully prepared meal or you love gathering with friends over wine and conversation, a kitchen is the beating heart of a home.
With everything that happens in a kitchen, your kitchen countertops are the hardest-working surface in your home. In this post from the kitchen remodeling contractors at The Construction Group, we’re sharing our kitchen countertop design tips from our seasoned professionals. Contact us to discuss kitchen remodeling services for your Woodbury, MN home.
The Hardest-Working Surface
Think about all your kitchen countertops do for your family. From school projects to holiday crafts, rarely a day goes by in most homes where kitchen counters aren’t put to the test. When you come home with an armful of groceries, your kitchen counter is where you drop them to sort and put away. It’s where dishes go while you’re hand washing or drying them. A kitchen countertop needs to be durable enough to handle daily food preparation and yet attractive enough to create a beautiful backdrop for meals once they’re prepared.
When it comes to choosing your kitchen countertop materials, you’ve got a wide range of options to choose from. These are some of the most common kitchen countertop materials found in modern homes:
● Stainless Steel: If you love the idea of industrial kitchen features, stainless steel is modern, minimalist, and durable all at the same time.
● Marble: Marble countertops are beautiful, durable, and heat-resistant. Choose from a wide range of colors and beautiful veining.
● Granite: Granite countertops capture the same natural stone beauty of marble with added durability for food preparation.
● Quartz: One of the hardest naturally-occurring minerals, quartz countertops are manufactured by combining ground quartz with polyester resins, pigments, and metallic or glass flecks. Available in a nearly limitless range of styles and colors, quartz countertops boast an attractive sparkle.
● Concrete: Concrete countertops are one of the most popular design ideas for modern homes. Concrete be stained or dyed in highly pigmented colors, making it a versatile design option.
● Wood: The biggest design trend prediction for 2021 from designers is a return to the beauty of natural wood. For a greener option, consider using reclaimed wood.
Call Our Woodbury Kitchen Remodeling Services
Are you ready to transform your kitchen in 2021? At The Construction Group in Woodbury, we can help you design your dream kitchen and then bring that dream to life.
To get a free quote on kitchen remodeling services, call and speak with a kitchen remodeling contractor at 651-731-5857. Or contact us online to get inspired ideas and start planning your new kitchen today!