Are you thinking of remodeling your bathroom? Whether you’re looking for ways to make your space more functional or you simply love the idea of a more luxurious bathroom, our remodeling contractors can help.
At The Construction Group in Woodbury, we offer a complete range of home renovation services including bathroom remodeling services. We’ve put together this easy guide to make the bathroom remodeling process a breeze! Call to get started on your bathroom remodeling services today.
Start With Your Ultimate Wish List
Before you get started on your bathroom design, give yourself space to dream a little. When it comes to bathroom designs, the possibilities are practically limitless. What’s important is to decide what your goals are and then establish a list of priorities. But first, don’t be afraid to let your imagination run wild.
Here are a few things to consider when crafting your bathroom wish list:
● What do you currently love or appreciate about your bathroom as it is?
● What do you most want to see changed?
● What are your favorite color and design ideas?
● What would your dream bathroom look like if money and space were no object?
● Who will be using this bathroom and how often will it be used?
● What will this bathroom primarily be used for?
● Do you plan to use both the shower and bathtub?
● How many people will be using this bathroom to get ready in the morning?
● Are there any physical accessibility issues to consider?
Important Storage Considerations
One of the biggest mistakes people make when designing their bathroom is underestimating the amount and type of storage they’ll need. It’s easy to think about your bathroom in terms of the big things like bath towel storage and soap. But planning for the little details can revolutionize your bathroom experience.
Consider details like these:
● What makeup, toiletries, and personal hygiene supplies will you be using regularly?
● Will you store medications and first aid supplies in your bathroom?
● Do you need room to store cleaning supplies and toilet paper?
● What about storing small bathroom appliances like hairdryers?
Once you’ve thought about storage, it’s time to think about the details of how you plan to use your bathroom. These are just a few examples of personal lifestyle considerations to account for when planning your bathroom layout and design:
● Will small children be using your bathroom?
● Do you need a dressing area or a place to set clothing while getting ready?
● What will you store your dirty laundry in?
● What kind of decorations will you be displaying in your bathroom?
● Would you like to listen to the radio or watch TV while bathing?
To get started on your bathroom remodeling services, contact The Construction Group in Woodbury today at 651-731-5857. Or contact us online to schedule your consultation and share your ideas!