If your house has been damaged by a recent hail storm or tornado, then contact the Construction Group. We provide an 18-point thorough inspection of your home to assess the full damage. Our post-storm evaluations are accurate, honest, and 100% professional on every level. We can help work with your insurance company to through every phase of reconstruction from assessment, and insurance claims all the way building design and renovation.
Why You Should Call us First
Although it is instinctive for homeowners like you to contact their insurance company, your first move should be to contact a local house contractor. Why? Because a contractor has the knowledge and experience necessary to ensure that the storm damage inspection is performed correctly.
A The Construction Group specialist can be the mediator between you and your insurance adjustor. This is helpful if you are worried that your insurance company may not honor your discredit your claim. We can verify that all the damage was indeed caused by a storm.
Our 18-Point Storm Inspection
Below is a comprehensive list of our 18-point inspection. It’s comprehensive because it covers every component of your home that could sustain damage. It also covers all of our services that include inspection, installation, replacement, and ongoing maintenance. Once the inspection is complete, we provide you with a full report of the damage and what needs to be done to repair it. You can feel confident that our inspections will be accurate, honest, and professional.
1. Roof shingles for hail impact damage
2. Roof shingles for seal breakage and tears due to wind damage
3. Hail impacts to siding
4. Siding panel separation due to wind
5. Gutter inspection
6. Downspout inspection
7. Gutter cover inspection
8. Chimney inspection
9. Inspect doors windows and screens
10. Inspect door and window cladding
11. Inspect soffit and fascia
12. Inspect decks & railings / patio enclosures
13. Inspect garage doors for points of impact
14. Inspect exterior vents and stacks
15. Inspection of AC units
16. Inspection of Patio furniture grills and exterior decorative items
17. Inspection of auxiliary detached structures such as tool sheds tree houses and play sets
18. Damage to landscaping, flowers, and shrubs
Contact The Construction Group Today for an Inspection
At The Construction Group, we are dedicated to helping you restore your home back to new after a storm. We waste no time giving you an assessment, filing the insurance, and rebuilding the structure. When the job is done, you’ll be back in your home in no time. Call us today at 651-731-5857. We are your storm damage repair experts in Minneapolis, Minnesota.