A roof is one of the single biggest investments you can make when it comes to remodeling projects for your home. If done right, your roof will add significant value to your home, protecting your family and looking beautiful for many years to come. That’s why it’s important to choose a roofing material that will remain highly durable while maintaining its beauty years from now.
At The Construction Group in Woodbury, we offer a variety of high-performance roofing solutions for Twin Cities homeowners. One of the most popular solutions for Twin City roof installation is tile roofing. In this post, we’ll share everything you need to know to decide if tile roofing is right for your home.
Benefits of Tile Roofing
When you think of tile roofing, you probably think first of its unique and distinctive appearance. Tile roofing stands out because it can completely change the look of a home, adding a timeless appeal that is both distinctive and formal. But tile roofing is also immensely practical. It is highly weather-resistant, incredibly durable, and more likely to retain its market value than many other roofing solutions.
Here are a few of the biggest advantages of tile roofing:
● Longevity - Asphalt shingles can typically be expected to last around twenty years on average. However, tile shingles typically last a century or longer, which means the roof you install today will be around for several generations. Tile roofs are also incredibly durable against impact from strong weather and even fire-resistant.
● Variety - When it comes to color and style choices, you don’t get much of a better selection than with tile. Tiles are available in concrete, clay, or slate. You can also choose from a wide range of styles and colors, which means your roof can be customized to precisely meet your specifications.
● Ease of Maintenance - Because it won’t decay or rot, tile roofing is far less difficult to maintain. It is also far less likely to allow damage due to water infiltration as tile roofs rarely leak.
● Excellent Ventilation - Roofing tiles are curved, which creates a natural pocket of air just below the surface of the tile. This minimizes the chance that ice dams will form and damage your roof and interior. It also helps to prevent sheets of ice from forming on the roof.
● Eco-friendliness - Anytime a material lasts a long time, it is automatically more environmentally friendly than its counterparts. However, roofing tiles are also manufactured using natural materials rather than chemical ones. They can also be recycled at the end of their lifespan, reducing your footprint and helping to keep the planet healthier for future generations.
Call our Twin Cities Tile Roofing Replacement Services Today
Adding tile roofing to your home can completely transform its appearance, adding dramatically to your home’s ROI in the process. Our seasoned roofing installers at The Construction Group in Woodbury will work efficiently to create a beautiful tile roof that will protect your family generations from now.
Visit our roofing project gallery on the web to see past examples of our Minnesota roof installations. Then give us a call at 651-731-5857 or contact us to discuss our tile color, material, and style options.